Monday, June 21, 2010

John's Background Switcher and Vladstudio wallpapers = wallpaper win

John's Background Switcher and Vladstudio wallpapers = wallpaper win: "
Filed under: , ,
John's Background Switcher

John's Background Switcher is one of my favorite Windows applications; it's a fantastic free wallpaper switcher with excellent multiple monitor support. That's a must, since I enjoy having a different wallpaper on each of my monitors.

The application can rotate wallpapers from a number of sources, such as Flickr accounts, the local hard drive, Google Images, ... and as of version 4.2, the fantastic wallpaper website Vladstudio!

I've been using Jonh's Background Switcher for about a year now, and my sources were usually just a bunch of Flickr pools. Version 4.2 was released a while back, but I didn't bother updating. I finally got around to it a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to test the Vladstudio integration. Wow, what a difference!

Now, instead of getting a bunch of weird images mixed in with my awesome wallpapers, I only get awesome wallpapers. Each and every image is beautiful and interesting, and it really changes the whole feel of the desktop. Jonh's Background Switcher can also apply effects to your wallpapers, so you can desaturate them or change them to black and white if brightly-colored wallpapers aren't part of your M.O.



I've only just scratched the surface of this great application, but John's Background Switcher is already very well-known. The point here is that if you haven't tried the Vladstudio integration feature, you absolutely should!
John's Background Switcher and Vladstudio wallpapers = wallpaper win originally appeared on Download Squad on Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Add to digg
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Google
Add to StumbleUpon
Add to Facebook
Add to Reddit
Add to Technorati





Wallpaper - Desktop Customization - Computer wallpaper - Flickr - Download Squad"

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Please do not advertise, or post irrelevant links. Thank you for your cooperation.]