- Shows Wi-Fi coverage on a map
- Locates all access points
- Detects security settings and finds open networks
- Designed for home and small office
- Free of charge, one-minute install
- Supports 802.11n, as well as a/b/g
HeatMapper also provides a real-time view to all access points and their configurations.
HeatMapper uses your built-in wireless network adapter, therefore, all you need is a Windows-based laptop with wireless. And it takes just one minute to install.
For professional Wi-Fi design, verification and troubleshooting tools, please see Ekahau Site Survey
"HeatMapper brings something to the Wi-Fi utility table that's been missing for a long time. As free utilities go, HeatMapper is a gem."
- Lisa Phifer, Wi-FiPlanet
"HeatMapper is easy-to-use, accurate, and best of all, free ... It blew my expectations right out of the water."
- Marcus Burton, CWNP