Sunday, August 22, 2010

Gmail's undo send feature finally gets multiple delay options

Gmail's undo send feature finally gets multiple delay options: "

Filed under: ,


Undo send is one Gmail Labs feature I don't think I'd ever disable. The brief delay has never caused me any grief, and I can't recall how many times I've noticed something that really needed changing after I'd already clicked the send button. The only downside: you're locked into Google's time delay.



At least, you were. Head to your Gmail settings tab and you can now choose 5,10, 20, or 30 seconds as your undo window. 30 seconds should be more than enough time for even the most gut-wrenching email trigger pulls -- like telling your boss off or breaking up with a significant other.



If 30 seconds doesn't seem long enough, you'll probably best off leaving messages to ferment in the drafts folder anyway. Dang, I've got some in there from three years ago... I wonder why I started writing them...



[via Google OS]

Gmail's undo send feature finally gets multiple delay options originally appeared on Download Squad on Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments

Add to digg
Add to del.icio.us
Add to Google
Add to StumbleUpon
Add to Facebook
Add to Reddit
Add to Technorati





Google - Gmail - Undo Send - Download Squad - Searching"

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Please do not advertise, or post irrelevant links. Thank you for your cooperation.]