Lets check out some features of RSS Xpress:
- easy interface
- organise feeds in folders
- New messages saved locally and can be browsed offline later
- new messages by a popup windows and a sound
- import and export feeds in the OPML format
- search engine to find old messages in feeds
- tab-browsing navigation
- Compatible with feeds protected with a username and password
- Support proxies (protected with a username and password)
RSS Xpress has been developed using VB.net and requires Microsoft Framework .net 2.0 to run. It is very easy to customize this program according to your own choice. You can change font color and size, notifier, template etc.
RSS Xpress can be very useful for bloggers to read old version of RSS posts. So go ahead and give it a try.