Sunday, August 07, 2011

How Long Would Your Password Take To Crack?

How Long Would Your Password Take To Crack?: "This free website gives a rough estimate how long it would take a modern PC to crack a password that you have submitted. I'm not sure how accurate the estimates are but I had a lot of fun trying different combinations. If you take the results at face value some of the passwords I thought to be secure were in fact crackable and vice versa, some seemingly insecure passwords were more robust than I though. Whatever, I suggest you test out your common passwords. Some of you are in for a nasty shock.





http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-long-would-your-password-take-crack.htm


"

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Please do not advertise, or post irrelevant links. Thank you for your cooperation.]