Using this free online meeting tool requires no registration or installation of any kind on the system. The user can go to minutes.io and start using the application right away. One major advantage in using this free online meeting tool is its simplicity.
Minutes.io provides the user with a prepared online document which the user can use to take notes.
The User can:
- Enter the kind of idea/ action(To-do) item/ Information proposed.
- Take notes for the corresponding idea / information.
- Record the owner of the idea/ information.
- And the date/ Time in which a task/ action item has to be completed.
- The user can also make note of the list of attendees and specify the author’s name and email id in the document.
- The saved documents(Drafts) are available on the browser’s local storage.
- Add notes about the meeting in general so that the description will make the purpose of the meeting clear when the document is distributed.
Further the user can save the meeting notes as separate drafts so that they can be saved or printed for distribution. The meeting files get saved with a specific name given by the user along with the date and time of the meeting. This freeware is of great use in the organizations that hold frequent brainstorming sessions and meetings.
Some of the Other Features Include:
- Simple design and interface make the software easy to use.
- IN addition to emailing the drafts, the user can publish the documents on secret URLs so that they can be instantly published and accessed.
- A lot of other features including personalized emails with the to-do list for the participants, file attachments in the emails, adding corporate labels to the meeting draft documents etc., are in the pipeline and will soon be added to the application.
All these features and options make minutes.io an easy to use application for taking and distributing the meeting notes. Try Minutes.io Free.